The Federal Land Bank Building of Baltimore
The prominent and prolific Baltimore architecture firm Wyatt and Nolting designed the original Greek Revival style building constructed in 1923 as a Federal Land Bank. The original building, solidly constructed with a limestone block exterior, was originally much shorter, extending only to the first cornice. The upper floors were added in the 1940s as the bank expanded.
In 2009 the building has been brought back to life to serve as 63 luxury apartments. The renovations have taken over 2 years and the entire building has been renovated to the highest standards. The building features all modern amenities, high ceilings, loft units, and 24/7 security.